Tickets for Saturday October 5th:
FILMS IN COMPETITION (10.00am-6.00pm) – Only $10 for the full 8 hours!
FILMS IN COMPETITION Doors Open 10.am
- Machine (1:29)
- Dead Air (16:25)
- Kiss Me Malibu (4:18)
- Adam (7:21)
- Follow the Arrow (13:00)
- Rebuild (6:50)
- Bitch, Popcorn & Blood (15:59)
- Renters (6:30)
- Lunchtime is Over (6:35)
- Mommy’s Little Monster (11:52)
- Disturbed (6:34)
- Breathe (20:00)
- Dark Specter II (9:31)
- Benehooy (3:48)
15 minute break
- The Automaton (22:10)
- Lecherous (3:55)
- Fellowship (11:28)
- She Fell (8:00)
- Blind – Feature Film (1:27:51)
2hrs 13 mins
15 minute break
- Feed Me Death (8:00)
- Asking for a Friend (25:04)
- Lilith – Feature Flim (1:22:33)
- Elixir (10:00)
- Urban Scout (10:00)
Show ends 6.00pm
CLOSING NIGHT AWARDS PARTY Doors Open 7.pm
Tickets available online for our big closing night party – our special night dedicated to B&B WOMAN OF THE YEAR 2019 CHRISTINE NGUYEN – with live music from exploitation funk-masters THE STRADAS, a fun Q&A, red carpet photos and the Premiere of CHRISTINE’S latest grindhouse-style feature, GIRLS, GUNS & BLOOD (with cast & crew in person). Plus full bar, fundraising raffles and giveaways.
Expect a who’s who of the horror and exploitation genre as we salute the wonderful and unstoppable CHRISTINE NGUYEN, and celebrate her amazing body of work in the industry.
Plus the B&B Film Competition AWARDS Presentation.
The evening is a fundraising event for Breast Cancer Charity KEEP A BREAST FOUNDATION, so bring lots of spare, unwanted cash and let’s make this an evening to remember.
- 7.00pm: Doors Open, Red carpet photos
- 7.15pm: Film Competition AWARDS Presentation, Official Photos
- 7.45pm: Live band THE STRADAS, red carpet photos, networking, fundraising raffle
- 8.30pm: Woman of the Year Award Presentation: CHRISTINE NGUYEN (Official photos, Q&A)
- 9.10pm: Film Premiere: Short films BITTEN, music video VERTICAL LINES and Premiere Feature GIRLS, GUNS & BLOOD (1hr 30)
- 10.40pm: Best of the Fest Awards (Film & Script), Photos, raffle winners
- 11.00pm: Event Ends
FULL BAR ALL EVENING
Premier of the new CHRISTINE NGUYEN movie
SOME TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR – but Purchase in Advance as Seating is Very Limited.